2/23/2010

what a difference a day makes...

a day after i wrote my last post, i got an e-mail from natasha letting me know that i had indeed passed my teacher training! (i passed!  i passed, i passed, i passed!!! - and yes i did chant that while jumping up and down the moment i found out).  i was mostly sure that i was going to pass, but it is nice to get actual confirmation.  that's what i get for feeling down on myself... good news.  (this, i could get used to).

fittingly, my exam was waiting for me in my mailbox when i got home that night. i got a 99 on the in class exam and a 90 on the take home. (!!!) damn... what was i worried about?  i guess i knew more than i thought. 

it's been a busy few days following that e-mail and i want to share all of it, but it will have to wait another day or two so i can really dedicate some time to the telling of it all.

until next time: light and love. thank you all for your support during these last few months.  every kind word and thought have meant much more than you can know. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment