2/18/2010

the hurrier i go the behinder i get.

it's been almost two weeks since the training has ended.  

at first when the end was in sight, besides of course being deeply sad it was over, i was a little relieved to have some weekends off.  (ha, right).  my weekends are pretty much booked at this point until the end of march, doing all those things that i said i would do "when i had more time, when the training is over."

besides the whole not having so much free time thing, i have been really stressing over finding my next step after the training.  i have been so happy for my friends from the training who have found classes to either teach or sub; but i can't help but think that i'm lagging behind.  like there's some secret that they all have been clued into that has been withheld from me.  

i just want to teach.  i love yoga.  i know i can teach it and teach it well, can't someone please just give me the chance to do it?  it seems like even though it's only been two weeks i am somehow already behind.  

as these thoughts swirl my mind, i am constantly reminded of something natasha said all throughout the training: everything will work out exactly the way it is supposed to." 

goodness i hope so... 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. When you do start teaching (because you will, I believe it) I shall sign up to be one of your first students.

    ReplyDelete