3/07/2010

i get by with a little help from my friends.

in light of my recent robbery, i have been asked (so generously) by many people to let them know what they can do to help.  

so on the advice of a fellow yoga teacher, i am setting up an account with paypal to accept donations to help me pay for my new laptop (which was bought entirely on credit).   

i understand that not everyone is in a position to help in this sort of way, believe me i do.  but any help would be much appreciated. (if you know me, you know how difficult it is for me to ask for help, but if there's ever a time to learn to ask, it's now.) 

if you don't feel comfortable, or are unable to donate anything monetarily, but still want to help, please leave me a message and i will get in contact with you.

thank you again for all of your support.






xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment