12/02/2009

thankful.

i am more than halfway done with the yogaworks teacher training program. i honestly cannot believe how much time has gone by. i have learned so much and yet i feel like there is still so much more i need to learn before i feel like i will be ready to be out on my own, teaching. then again, like most things i suppose this is something that you should never stop working at or learning about.

lately, it has become abundantly clear that i need to make some changes in my life. while this has the potential to be disconcerting, and in the past i could easily see myself being devastated by some of the challenges i have faced recently. this has only reminded me why i am so thankful for my practice. nothing that has been happening defines me and that is incredibly freeing.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment