10/28/2009

the journey

fresh off a visit home to meet my family's newest member (a very sweet nephew named jackson) i have been thinking a lot about each person's life journey. admittedly my own has been the main focus of my thoughts ever since i decided to commit to this training course... wait, scratch that - since i started practicing yoga more mindfully over this past year. a long bus ride back from vermont gave me some much needed silence to allow some of these thoughts free reign in my mind. however, i find myself unable to type anything near coherent as of yet on the subject.

the one thing i can do is leave you with a small piece of wisdom extracted from my homework reading:

"with the grace of your breath, start at the beginning, move with awareness, and open yourself up for the ride. one by one, step by step, you'll get there" - maty ezraty

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment