8/18/2010

sometimes we all need to pause.

i know i have been absent for quite a while on the whole blogging front.  a multitude of things have contributed to this end but, please know this is only but a pause and not a complete stop to my musings.  to be honest, recently, i have felt like i don't have very much to say.  at least nothing i am proud of or feel would be enlightening to others whatsoever.   i haven't (again for many reasons) been able to live or speak from my center lately and it's been causing a lot of turmoil for me.  at first i didn't want to deal with it... we all know how that story ends right? me sobbing non-stop over the smallest things?  yup.  sounds about right.  so now i am trying to take the time and take care of me for a change.  it's something i am not really accustomed to.  it's so much easier for me to give to someone else than to give to myself, not to even mention, to ask for someone to give to me.  

as a good friend of mine recently pointed out, "you need to take care of yourself, because no one else is going to do that for you.  no one else is going to put you first."  and why should they?  it's hard enough to care about someone... but to then be selfless in that caring and giving? why should they?  

so that's where i'm at.   please take my hiatus as i work on some things (and urge myself to believe that i have something to write that others would want to read) as merely a pause.  an expectant pause waiting for a new life.  a new wave of inspiration.  a new hope. 

and with that, i shall leave you with a quote from one of my favorite shakespearean plays: "o time, you must unravel this, not i; for now this knot's too tangled to untie"

i wish you all well.  namaste. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment