1/23/2010

the future yogi.

so today i had a nice conversation with my older sister; who told me that my 5 (almost 6) year old nephew, liam, had seen the yoga pictures that i posted a week or so ago.  he was just amazed, she said.  then about a half an hour after we got off the phone i got an e-mail with some photos attached with a note from my sister saying: "liam was so impressed with your yoga poses.  he really wanted to show you what he was capable of and let me take this pictures to send to you (he even wanted me to use the same lighting as your photos, but I had to draw the line)."



here are the pictures she attached.  i, of course, am beaming with happiness.  another yogi amongst our ranks!




















(ps. being an aunt is kind of awesome).  


xxx

1 comment:

  1. That's freaking awesome! The future of Yoga is strong.

    ReplyDelete